The following information is being disclosed in accordance with AIM Rule 26 and, unless otherwise indicated, was updated with effect from 31 March 2021.
- View description of the business
- View directors’ names, biographies
- View the directors’ responsibilities, committees, and the Company’s corporate governance policies
- View the company’s contact details and key advisers
- Country of incorporation – BERMUDA
- Main country of operation – United States of America
- The rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company.
- As the Company is incorporated in Bermuda, it is not subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers. There is no equivalent to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers in Bermuda but there are provisions in Articles 15 to 17 of the Company’s Bye-Laws relating to limitations on the right to hold voting securities and proportional bid approval.
- For further information on the rights of shareholders, refer to the company’s bye-laws.
Company Documents and Announcements
- View AIM Admission Document dated 30 October 2020 incorporating formal notice of the Company’s AGM on 23 November 2020.
- View Company Bye laws, Amended & Restated adopted 23 November 2020
- View annual reports, interim results
- View announcements, notices and circulars
- The Company is quoted on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange. The Company is not listed on any other exchange or trading platform.
- View the Company’s shares in issue and significant shareholders on 31 March 2021.
- 56.80% of shares are not in public hands as at 31 March 2021
- There are no restrictions on the transfer of securities.
Corporate Governance Statement
- View the Company’s Corporate Governance Statement updated 8 December 2020.